- One of the L brackets needed to be bent because of the curved wall. That’s what a vise is for! Notice I didn’t say “vice.”
- On the window above the sink, there wasn’t room for a curtain between the curved wall and the faucet. A piece of the ⅛ inch flexible door “skins” that were used on the curved ceilings, held in place by window swivel clips, worked like a charm—it pops out when I want to uncover the window.
- I’m fully wired!
- I did indeed find a spot for my treadle sewing machine so I can sew while on the road.
- I lined my linen curtains with Drapery Budget Blackout, not only for sun protection, but extra privacy.
- My sewing machine was put on four plastic coasters, and then an eye bolt secured it permanently to the floor.